The centre is open mon-thur 10.00am-12.00pm for information and internet access.
Drop in advice sessions available mon-thur 1.00pm-4.00pm (last entry 3pm)
Nottingham & Nottinghamshire Refugee Forum (NNRF) is an independent voluntary organisation and registered charity set up in 2000 to work with and for refugees and asylum seekers in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire offering practical advice, information, support and friendship and also campaigning on issues affecting them.
NNRF hope for a society where Asylum Seekers and Refugees are welcomed, receive just and compassionate treatment and support in rebuilding their lives. They aim to do this by;
- Providing a welcoming community centre.
- Offering specialised advice & support services.
- Providing programmes to develop confidence, skills and knowledge.
- Campaigning for a just and generous response to Refugees and Asylum Seekers from government and the host community.
- Advocating on behalf of individual Asylum Seekers and Refugees in cases of injustice and hardship.