Case managers available mon-fri 8.00am-4.00pm
Building on expertise developed through a 3 year national pilot and delivered by a unique NHS/Voluntary Sector partnership, the Nottinghamshire Fit for Work Service provides a range of services for you, whether you are an individual or an employer, to assist with workplace health.
A team of highly specialised workplace health professionals provide tailored advice, support and treatment to clients struggling with health issues which impact their ability to get back to and sustain in employment. Help is available if you are:
- Off work sick
- Struggling to manage in work with a health condition, including long term conditions
- Struggling to get back into employment with a health condition.
Our support includes:
- A health professional assessing your needs alongside your job role/potential job role
- Identifying if modifications or adjustments are needed
- Liaising with your employer where applicable
- Helping you to overcome barriers and manage your work/life balance
The team can also help employers through a range of Health and Wellbeing services aimed at giving staff and managers the tools to manage health issues.